OK, I know, I’ve left you hanging on my Disney Half Marathon race report but I just saw that I’ve been tagged by Nicole!
So, here are the rules…
1. Post these rules
2, You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random Things about Myself
1. The bottom two drawers of my filing cabinet at work are full of shoes. I’m moving offices next week and my new office only has two drawers in my filing cabinet so I think it may be time to take some shoes home/donate the ones that haven’t been worn in a long time.
2. Oh yeah, I’m starting a new job next week! Same company, new job. For the first time ever there are going to be some engineers who will be calling me their boss!!
3. The Husband and I are getting ready to redecorate our kitchen/dining room. This will be our first time decorating the house together (our house is all furniture that I owned before he came along) and I’m excited to make the place OURS.
4. After 2-1/2 weeks of barely being able to talk my voice is just now making a comeback. Thank goodness! I found it really hard to not be able to express myself for that long!
5. January trips to Disney seem to be bad for my health and my electronics. Last year I came home, got sick, and my laptop died. This year I got sick, came home, and my iPhone died.
6. I haven’t been able to test out Siri on my new iPhone 4S yet (see #5) because I couldn’t talk properly (see #4). This made me sad.
7. By the time July rolls around I will have lived in Calgary for 6 years. This will be the longest that I have lived in any one place in my entire life. It is hard to believe that I’ve been in Calgary for that long!
8. I subscribe to 229 blogs in Google Reader. They are broken out into Running Blogs, Triathlon Blogs, Foodies, Life in General, Home Renovation and Fashion.
9. I am astounded by the number of coworkers that want to give me advice on having babies (i.e. you should have babies because otherwise you’ll be lonely when you get old). I really wish people wouldn’t try to give well-meaning advice about having children.
10. The Husband and I have been married for just over 6 months. I wonder how much longer I can use the excuse “Well, we just got married…” when someone asks us about having children.
11. I don’t think it has really sunk in that I’m doing Ironman this year. Even though I’m back with my coach and I have a training program (that I’m starting this week).
1. How many languages do you speak? What are they?
2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
4. What’s your biggest time waster?
5. Mac or PC?
6. Can you drive a standard transmission car?
7. Where did you go on your last trip?
8. What’s your favourite game (board or video)?
9. Did you play any sports growing up?
10. What’s your favourite number and why?
11. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?