- I didn’t make the nuun Hood to Coast team. I’m bummed, but I saw so many amazing applications. I’m sure it was a really difficult decision to narrow it down to 20 ladies. I’m proud of the first video I ever put together and I’ll be thinking of how I can make my 2014 application video spectacular…
- In the realm of absolutely awesome my friend and teammate Shannon had her name drawn in the Ironman World Championship lottery. She was the only woman from Canada to get drawn. I’m so excited for her as she is going to be able to achieve one of her huge goals this year!
- I have seen so many ways that people and companies are raising money to help the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. The running community is an amazing thing. I know there are many more out there, but these are the few that have come my way in the last little bit. Feel free to share what others are doing in the comments.
- Purchase a Boston Strong or Every Mile necklace from Erica Sara Designs and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to The One Fund. I’ve been admiring her designs for awhile so I took the opportunity to purchase the Every Mile necklace for myself.
- Oiselle will donate 26.2% of the proceeds from their Run for Boston collection to The One Fund.
- Purchase a pair of shoes today from Road Runner Sports and they will donate $10.
- Runners in Calgary are getting together at 11 am on Saturday at Edworthy Park to run together.
In case you need a little something…rise and shine. Find your greatness.