Have you ever had to stop in the middle of a race because your shoe lace became untied? With Lock Laces you’ll never need to tie your shoes ever again.
As a triathlete elastic laces are a must as they help you get your shoes on in transition as quickly as possible. Just grab your shoe, slip it on…
…and go! They save you a ton of time in transition.
Lock Laces are my favourite elastic laces I’ve tried. They are so easy to put in your shoes. First up, here’s what the package looks like.
Inside the packet are the elastic laces, the lock, and a cap for the tips of the laces.
Just remove your old laces from your shoes and lace up like you normally would with the elastic laces. I keep my foot in my shoe to adjust the fit and tension on the elastic. Once you’ve got the laces threaded as you like thread the lock on and finish with the end cap.
So what makes Lock Laces different from other elastic lace systems?
- They are so easy to lace up your shoes.
- I haven’t had to adjust the Lock Laces in my shoes once they are in at all. With other systems I’ve had a difficult time dialling in the fit between too tight and too loose.
- Running shoes come in some pretty fun colours these days and so do Lock Laces. You’ll be able to find a set of Lock Laces that will complement your fun shoes!
- A set of Lock Laces only costs $7.99, or you can buy three pairs for $19.99.
- They ship to Canada for a very reasonable price!
I’ve got Lock Laces set up in all of the shoes I use now and love them.
Interested in trying Lock Laces? I have two pairs of white ones to give away, so just enter below! The prize ships within Canada or to the US.
Lock Laces sent me a set of laces to review, however all opinions are my own.
**WINNERS: Congratulations Leigh and Joanna!!**