- Drink lots of water, and add trace mineral drops to help keep you hydrated. (OK, I already knew to drink lots of water. And I do.)
- Flax oil is good for you. (Hmm, haven’t tried that one…)
- Eat 5 – 6 small meals a day, spaced 3 to 3.5 hours apart. (OK, I know that, but don’t really practice it per se…) And be sure to eat a good balance of proteins, carbs, fats and fiber.
- Make sure to take calcium, magnesium and vitamin C supplements when you are working out. (Oh good, I do that already!)
- Sleep is really important. (Hmm, I could improve here.)
So what is this blow to the ego that I speak of? Before the session started all the gals were chatting, finding out what boot camp classes everyone was in (beginner deep south, intermediate north west, etc).
A gal asked me if I was in the post natal boot camp.
The only children I have are of the canine variety.